Monday, October 16, 2006

Photos of my wife and I back in the 1990s

Taken on a picnic in the 1990s
when my wife and I attended an elementary school
in Heilongjiang province, China.


This was the photo we had taken right before our graduation from the elementary school in 1990. As you can see, the clothes of my wife and I were the same as those in the photo of the picnic. My wife and I are seen in this photo squatting on both ends of the first row. The one in yellow and the one in grey (is it?). Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very familiar scene, I miss our hometown. Huolong and Lily are the most happiness couple I ever seen. We all envy you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Xie!

禾草唐楷 said...

thanks for your messages,so we have a same logo gif,hol,maybe it was stroke of luck to found you.